Join the Renaissance Franchise family now!!
The UK Healthcare sector offers a unique investment opportunity because the sector is robust and demands for services are increasing.
Statistics on Healthcare Expenditure:
Statistics, in 2020, the Overall budget for £257.6b. Of this government financed healthcare amounted 82.8% (thus £213.4b) of the total healthcare expenditure.
The UK government healthcare expenditure is usually through the NHS, Local Authorities and other public bodies. £55b was spent on Long Term conditions.
Renaissance Franchise Investment
Renaissance Personnel Ltd directors have developed a unique franchise system based on several years of success. Our franchise model encompasses 5 business that can be run independently
- Temporary & Permanent Health & Social Care personnel supply
- Domiciliary care
- Supported Living
- Residential Care
- International Recruitment
Why Renaissance Franchise?
- 1.Established brand reputation
- 2.Quick & Easy to set-up
- 3.Proven success formula
- 4.Live NHS, Local Authorities & Private Sector contracts
- 5.Comprehensive Franchisee Training Program
- 6.On-going support & business mentorship from a dedicated franchise director
- 7.Handpicked Robust operations systems
- 8.High returns for low investment
- 9.Several territories are available
- 10.Assistance with choosing growth funders
Initial minimum investment £46,000plus VAT
Important to know
- 97% of franchise businesses in the UK are operating in profit
- 92 % of new start up businesses fail within their 1st year
Join an established and trust brand now-!!!!
To find out more information about the opportunity, please compete the enquiry form below:
Franchise Road MapStep 1.
Attend our Free franchise opportunity session
Expression of interest and signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. (5 year Renewable Agreement)
Receiving the Franchise Agreement.
Seeking Independent Legal Advice
Choosing a Franchisee Territory
Setting up a Franchisee Operating company to trade as Renaissance Personnel Ltd Choosing a Territory.
Making the initial Fee
Set up of franchisee stationery, emails and sub-domain of Renaissance website
Attending our Franchise Training Programme to enable a smooth take off and standardisation of practices
Operational Manual provider. Green light to operate as a Franchisee with ongoing support from head office.